To access CFUF’s services

Gift of Stocks or Mutual Funds

Stock and Mutual Fund Transfer Form

Contributing stocks or mutual funds to the Center for Urban Families is another way to support our efforts of dismantling poverty and strengthening urban communities by helping fathers and families achieve stability and economic success.

You can make a gift of publicly traded stocks and mutual fund shares to CFUF while benefitting from tax advantages that you are eligible to receive.

For assistance, please call Marilyn Aklin at (410) 246-1415 or email at


Donor Information

OPTIONS (Check all that apply)

Financial Advisor Information

I will transfer (check all that apply):(Required)